Bungalow for sale in Upper Dunhill, Dunhill, Waterford
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 8673 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Zoned oil fired central heating.
- Built and completed to a very high standard.
- Large roof space insulated and partly floored (suitabe for conversion subject to planning consent)
- 2 En Suite Bedrooms
- Alarm System.
- Private water supply
- Double garage 27.8 m and Greenhouse.
- The Copper Coast Geo Park, Dunhill Geo Park and Enterprise Centre are within a short drive.
Superb 5 bedroom detached bungalow and garage standing on two thirds of an acre of well laid out gardens. Designed, built and tastefuly decorated to the highest standard. The accommodation extends to 260.12 sq.M (2,800 .) and comprises of spacious light fitted rooms with extra high ceilings 2.6m. The bungalow is set back in an elevated position and enjoys pleasant views of the surrounding landscape.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch which leads into the entrance hall with tiled floor and spacious cloak room, the sittingroom with solid fuel stove overlooks the front and side garden and has double doors leading to the diningroom with double doors opening into a lovely conservatory. The kitchen is fitted with Canadian Maple units and has a classic Rangemaster cooker, the utility room is complete with wall and floor units. There are five double bedrooms two with en suites. The main bathroom is completed with fully tiled walls and floor.
The property is located 2.5 km south of Dunhill village, 2 km inland from Annestown. Waterford city with Waterford University Hospital, Waterford Institute of Technology and the Ring Road and Motorway to Dublin (1.5 hours) is within a twenty minute drive. Nearby is The Copper Coast 25 km of spectuctular coastline which includes picturesque seaside villages and beaches Garrarus, Kilfarrassy, Annestown, Benvoy, Boatstrand, Bonmahon and Stradbally. Local schools - Fenor and Dunhill.
• Zoned oil fired central heating.
• Built and completed to a very high standard.
• Large roof space insulated and partly floored (suitabe for conversion subject to planning consent)
• 2 En Suite Bedrooms
• Alarm System.
• Private water supply
• Double garage 27.8 m and Greenhouse.
• The Copper Coast Geo Park, Dunhill Geo Park and Enterprise Centre are within a short drive.
Tarmacadam drive in entrance with parking area. Two thirds of an acre of delightful well laid out gardens. Garage. Greenhouse and pump house.
Fitted carpets and curtains
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by REA O'Shea O'Toole, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact REA O'Shea O'Toole for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.