At the border of the town of Montepulciano, in an extremely convenient location 100 m from the San Biagio crossroad (which is a necessary point of passage to reach Val d'Orcia), we find this 27-key hotel with restaurant and wellness center.
The hotel allows easily moving throughout Tuscany, visiting the region's most beautiful and renowned towns and cities: Montepulciano (380m; 2'), the papal Pienza (12km; 15'), Montalcino with its Brunello wine (34km; 40'), the Etruscan town of Cortona (34km; 45'), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (36km; 40'), Castiglion Fiorentino (40km; 50'), Siena (63km; 1h), Orvieto (67km; 1h), the turreted San Gimignano (108km; 1h 30'), the Renaissant city center of Florence (112km; 1h 35'), Volterra (115km; 1h 45'), Lucca (190km; 2h 15') and Pisa with its famous leaning tower (193km; 2h 25').
A notable point for the property is the presence of A1 junctions nearby: Valdichiana-Bettolle (15km, leading north) and Querce al Pino (25km, leading south). The closest train stations are Montepulciano Stazione (9km) and Chiusi (25km).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Perugia Sant'Egidio (76km; 1h 5'), Grosseto Baccarini (95km; 1h 30'), Firenze Vespucci (129km; 1h 35'), Roma Ciampino (189km; 2h 15'), Pisa Galilei (190km; 2h 15'), Roma Fiumicino (204km; 2h 10') and Bologna Marconi (211km; 2h 25').
The hotel (2,516 sqm - 27,072 sqft, 27 bedrooms and 34 bathrooms) is laid out onto four floors, all linked together by an elevator.
- Basement: Here we find a beautiful wellness center made up of an ample pool room (90 sqm) with whirlwind tub, a three-module Sasha Jacuzzi (sauna, Turkish bath and emotional shower), brine grotto, chromo-therapy stone cave, Kneipp cure facility and relax area. The floor is completed by an ample garage, cellars, storage rooms, three bathrooms and technical rooms.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, reception, management offices, TV room, dining room, hall, kitchen with refrigerating room, cellar, dressing room for the staff, three bathrooms and seven bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (five of which with balcony).
- First floor: Twenty bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and balcony.
- Second floor: Laundry room, bathroom, closet and lofts.
The building was completed in 2000 and is in excellent structural and aesthetic conditions. Interiors are modern and provided with all the 21st-century comforts. Bedrooms are all equipped with balcony/terrace where one can enjoy a wonderful view over Val d'Orcia.
- Panoramic View
- Wellness Center Made Up Of Pool Area
- Three-Module Sasha Jacuzzi (Sauna
- Turkish Bath And Emotional Shower)
- Chromo-Therapy Stone Cave
- Kneipp Cure Facility
- Brine Grotto And Relax Area With Beds
- Indoor Parking Area
- Bedrooms With Terrace