Southern Home Ownership - The Refinery, E16
Prices around £128,250
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
A selection of one, two & three bedroom apartments in Silvertown, a great up-and-coming area in East London.
Situated in the heart of a rejuvenated Royal Docks and minutes from Silvertown DLR, The Refinery presents a rare opportunity to live amongst one of the biggest and most exciting developments in London's history.
With a range of one to three bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership, The Refinery is not only perfectly placed and perfectly connected, it’s perfectly you
All apartments come with an exceptionally high quality of internal specification as standard and boast a stylish open plan layout:
- Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Oak plank wood effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen & lounge/dining room
- Contemporary handle-less kitchen
- AEG Integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- AEG ceramic hob with touch controls
- Undermount stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Contemporary white semi recessed basin with tiled vanity top and back to wall toilet
- Large mirror above basin
- Large format porcelain wall tiling with tiled bath panel
Please note: To be eligible for a home at The Refinery, you need to:
- Have a household yearly income of minimum £51,450 and maximum £90,000
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Prices starting from £141,750* and Deposits from £7,088*
Register your interest now!