McCarthy Stone - Castle Gate, SP1
Prices around £299,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
The latest property from award-winning builders McCarthy & Stone is located in the cathedral city of Wiltshire, in the heart of Salisbury city centre.
- Our proposed Retirement Living development is currently subject to planning, but will be home to approximately 27 stylish one and two bedroom apartments, available exclusively for those over 60
- Our modern homes will boast a fully fitted shower room and kitchen complete with oven, hob and hood
- We’ve included extra little features such as raised electrical sockets and a 24-hour emergency call system if you need an extra hand
- Designed to keep you well connected, with a telephone and TV point in both the living room and main bedroom
- Enjoy lovely sunny balconies with views over our landscaped gardens (selected apartments)
- Exclusive club lounge for entertaining guests or socialising with neighbours
- Private car park with approximately 16 spots available for permit-holders
- There are lots of restaurants, shops and supermarkets all conveniently located on the streets surrounding the complex
Construction start date, sales release and first occupation are still to be confirmed.Local area
When it comes to historical sites, Salisbury has more than its fair share – there’s the iconic Salisbury Cathedral, built over 800 years ago; an original 1215 copy of the Magna Carta; the local Salisbury Museum; and Old Sarum, an Iron Age hill fort and Roman ruins. Salisbury has a variety of cafes, tearooms and pubs, as well as brand name and independent shops. For art lovers, the town also puts on regular cultural events, such as the Ageas Salisbury International Art Festival, and exhibitions at Young Gallery and Fisherton Mill.
Within the thriving town centre you will find a Boots, Marks & Spencers, a wealth of restaurants and banks. The development is also located less than 0.5 miles from the Salisbury Playhouse - one of Britains leading producing theatres.See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development, which is Wykeham Court in Wickham.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.