McCarthy & Stone - George House, SG1
Prices around £355,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Located on Primett Road overlooking the desirable location of Old Stevenage, this modern Retirement Living development is an ideal option for those seeking stylish apartments in Hertfordshire. Apartments are now on sale off-plan and appointments to view our beautiful show apartment are available to book!
5 reasons to choose George House, built exclusively by McCarthy & Stone for those aged 60 and over.
- Your own stylish and private apartment, situated in a prominent location in the stunning county of Hertfordshire.
- Relax in the comfortable Club Lounge or entertain your guests on the beautiful East and West-facing roof terraces. At George House our Club Lounge has been designed and located on the top floor to create a bright environment for residents with stunning views of the local area.
- Take advantage of under floor heating throughout each apartment, creating a warm and cosy environment without radiators taking up wall space unnecessarily.
- Enjoy the benefits of an attractive courtyard style garden without needing to worry about any of the upkeep.
- Let us take care of all the external property maintenance and leave all those worries behind.
Homeowners can also enjoy quick and convenient access to surrounding areas including Hitchin, Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City and Knebworth. With a variety of shopping facilities and services in the local town centre, as well as convenient features including a relaxing Club Lounge, George House makes for an ideal place in which to enjoy your retirement.
A beautiful town, Stevenage caters to both rural and urban pursuits. As well as being in close proximity to numerous shopping facilities, homeowners will also gain access to quaint market towns and rural countryside.
The site is conveniently based at a central location meaning local amenities and shops are within walking distance. Key features of the main town include a large Waitrose - perfect for your weekly shop - as well as a Boots store, other high street shops and independent retailers.
A local bus service operates within the area and also connects homeowners to a large shopping centre that offers numerous stores including a Marks and Spencer.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.