McCarthy & Stone - Devonshire Grange, LS8
Prices from £211,999 to £341,999
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
**Prices available from 14th February**
We are delighted to announce a development of 41 Retirement Living apartments in Roundhay, Leeds. The development will provide luxury retirement homes exclusively for the over 60s, featuring beautiful landscaped gardens and a central lounge for socialising and relaxing.
Ideal for those seeking retirement apartments in West Yorkshire, our Devonshire Avenue development is situated in the prestigious Leeds suburb of Roundhay.
As well as you owning a beautiful apartment to be proud of, this development will provide everything you would expect from a McCarthy and Stone Retirement Living development.
- 23 one bedroom and 18 two bedroom apartments
- Highly desirable location just off vibrant Street Lane in the cosmopolitan district of Roundhay
- Within immediate proximity to a selection of cafes, restaurants, independent shops and other amenities
- Excellent transport links into Leeds city centre with a bus stop directly outside
- Platinum specification throughout including underfloor heating, Neff white goods plus carpets are included
- You can enjoy the company of friends and neighbours in the Homeowners' Lounge
- Take a walk in the beautiful landscaped garden, knowing it will be fully maintained on your behalf
- Feel secure in the knowledge there is a House Manager on hand to provide you with help and support should you need it at any time during the day
- Have friends or family over to stay in the comfortable guest suite*
- Secure video entry and 24 hour emergency call system
- 27 parking spaces (additional charges apply)
Key dates for your diary
Construction is underway, with apartments available to buy from Spring 2017. We look forward to welcoming our first homeowners during summer 2017. Prices will be available from 14th February.Local area
A cosmopolitan and highly sought after district of Leeds, Roundhay is ideally located just over 3 miles from the city centre. With stunning Victorian architecture and an excellent selection of bars, restaurants, pubs and independent shops, it is clear to see why Roundhay is such a popular place to live.
Roundhay is built around historic Roundhay Park, a former hunting enclosure and seat of the 11th century De Lacy family estate. The park covers over 700 acres of rolling parkland, lakes, woodlands, formal gardens and contains several cafes, two playgrounds, the popular visitor attraction Tropical World and much more.
A range of amenities can be found close by the development on bustling Street Lane, including a Coop, a Sainsbury's Local, a Starbucks, a post office, a butchers and a range of high-end shops. There are also a number of eateries including the famous Flying Pizza restaurant. There is a Tesco supermarket in nearby Oakwood, which can be reached easily by car or bus.
A short distance from Leeds itself, the development is well-placed to allow easy access to this hub of culture and contemporary living. Leeds offers an array of shopping opportunities, fine dining experiences and events and exhibitions encompassing the arts. There are regular bus services from Roundhay into Leeds city centre and Harrogate. From Leeds train station there are services all around the country including London, Edinburgh, York and Newcastle.See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our Retirement Living closest site to this development at Thackrah Court in North Leeds.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.