McCarthy & Stone - Alder View Court, YO12
Prices around £190,499
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Located in the Parish of Newby and Scalby, this Retirement Living development is the ideal option for those looking to retire near the coast yet who also wish to enjoy the benefits of village life.
This modern development offers a collection of 25 stylish one bedroom apartments and 17 spacious two bedroom apartments exclusively for those over the age of 60.
As well as a beautiful apartment to be proud of, this new development will offer you privacy and security as well as the option to socialise whenever you wish. We take care of all the exterior maintenance so you can enjoy time in the garden without having to lift a finger.
Discover Retirement Living for yourself:
- Idyllic village location just 3 miles north of Scarborough
- Within walking distance to local amenties including the flagship Proudfoot supermarket
- Your own privately owned apartment – with a spacious living room and modern fully fitted kitchen
- Homeowners’ Lounge – a welcoming space when you feel like company
- House Manager – a friendly face on hand during office hours
- Secure parking available to purchase
- Landscaped garden – we will make sure the garden always looks its best
- 24 hour security – with a camera/TV entry system and emergency call points
- Low maintenance – we take care of all the day-to-day upkeep of shared areas
- Guest suite – perfect for when friends and family come to visit*
Construction has begun on site and apartments are expected to be available to buy Spring 2017. We look forward to welcoming our first homeowners Summer 2017.Local area
This development is in an ideal location for your retirement. Surrounded by areas of interest it is well served by leisure facilities including a bowling club, a tennis club and a cricket club. Scarborough North Cliff Golf club is located less than 2 miles away.
It is conveniently located with a good range of local amenities nearby including a Proudfoot supermarket, a pharmacy, a Barclay’s Bank and a medical centre.
Good transports links will allow homeowners to access the amenities in the nearby seaside town of Scarborough with its numerous seaside attractions and mix of independent shops, pubs and restaurants. North and South-bound bus stops are located a quarter of a mile from our development and provide access to key locations such as Filey, Bridlington, Whitby and Pickering.See for yourself
If you would like to investigate the quality and atmosphere of a McCarthy & Stone development, visit our closest site to this development at Chestnut Court in Bridlington.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.