Linden Homes - White Rock, TQ4
Prices from £135,000 to £379,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Calling all key workers - Are you a Teacher, Nurse or Police officer, Firefighter or working in the Armed Services- We can help you move with our tailored packages including paying your stamp duty and providing help with your deposit, legal fees and moving costs**.
Located just over 2 miles from one of the South Coast’s most popular resorts is White Rock, our stunning collection of brand new 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Paignton. Located just 2.5 miles south of Paignton, these homes are the perfect choice for all types of buyers, including those looking to move onto the property ladder to growing families to downsizers. There is a convenient range of amenities close to home, including shops, Ofsted rated schools for all ages and bus routes to surrounding areas and beyond. For commuters, there is a well-connected ‘A’ road network - including the A385 - allowing for simple journeys to Brixham, Totnes and Newton Abbot, while Paignton railway station is within easy reach of home. And for anyone who wants to explore the beautiful open countryside, there is an abundance of National Trust land to visit. With all this available to you, it’s easy to see why people want a new property for sale in Paignton to call home.Why buy at White Rock-
- A beautiful new home that’s ideal for all kinds of homebuyer
- Amenities including Ofsted rated schools within a short distance of home
- Desirable Paignton location with plentiful green open space to enjoy
- Easy access to locations including Torquay, Kingsteignton and Exeter
- Exciting contemporary interior layouts
- Home to sell- Ask about Part Exchange† where we could be your cash buyer or Assisted Move‡, where we’ll help you sell. Or if this is your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme means you’ll only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage to make your dream move a reality.
Don’t miss out - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. We’re open seven days a week, 10:00 - 17:00, and later on Thursdays 12:00 - 19:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.