Linden Homes - Springfields, PE6
Prices from £313,500 to £404,500
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Discover our new 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Deeping St James, surrounded by idyllic countryside with accessible village amenities and an abundance of beautiful places to explore nearby. Choosing your new home at Springfields will give your family the flexibility you need to work from home in a spacious home office, and great family moments in your own private garden. Find a home that is your kind of perfect in Deeping St James. We recommend you book an appointment in advance so we can help you find your ideal home at Springfields.
- Sought-after historic village location with a good community spirit, just 20 minutes from Peterborough centre
- Our new homes at Springfields are six times more energy efficient than older homes of their size.
- Within easy reach of unspoilt countryside, river walks, bike routes and nature parks
- Make your move easy with our Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ schemes
- HBF 2023 5 STAR HOUSEBUILDER - meaning that 90% of our customers would recommend us!
- Appointments recommended - Contact us today to book
Sitting on the north bank of the River Welland, surrounded by countryside, Springfields is a beautiful place to call home. Life in Deeping St James means that you can enjoy much of the beautiful countryside on the doorstep, small town community life, yet enjoy all of the day-to-day amenities that modern life requires, from a supermarket and convenience stores, post offices and a pharmacy, to local parks and sports clubs. In nearby Market Deeping, you will find a greater selection of independent shops along the high street and arcade, plus, living up to its name, it holds a market every Wednesday.
For families moving to these elegant properties for sale in Deeping St James, there is a selection of Ofsted-rated 'Good' primary schools in close proximity, as well as the 'Outstanding' Arthur Mellows Village College just a 10-minute drive away. For family entertainment and activity, New Theatre Peterborough, The Key Theatre, and The Cresset also in Peterborough all offer drama, ballet, and concerts.
Travelling south on the A15, Peterborough is only 20 minutes away, and west on the A1175 is Stamford in less than 10 miles making Springfields a convenient location for commuters. Easy access to the A1 motorway provides more transport links, and Peterborough Railway Station's direct service takes travellers to London in under an hour.