Linden Homes - Cleeve View, GL52
Prices from £409,995 to £639,995
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Lying at the foot of Cleeve Hill, with good road links and an array of everyday amenities close by, our houses for sale in Bishop’s Cleeve are in a wonderful location for families and commuters alike. Independent shops, a library, supermarkets and traditional pubs are just some of amenities this attractive village has to offer you.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, the Cotswolds are just minutes away. And if you love all the offerings of the town, you’re close to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Worcester. It’s easy to see why living at Cleeve View, with its stunning collection of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes, is a great choice.
Here you really can enjoy the best of village life, plus beautiful countryside and a bustling spa town on your doorstep, which makes everyday life enjoyable and simple.Why buy at Cleeve View-
- Located in the attractive village of Bishop’s Cleeve - great facilities and surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Easy access to A roads, the M5 and Cheltenham train station
- Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools nearby
- Stunning interior layouts with a high-quality specification
- We could make your move easier. With a number of schemes including Part Exchange†, Help to Buy* and Assisted Move‡ - buying a house for sale in Bishop’s Cleeve could soon become a reality for you.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.