Fairview New Homes - Regency Heights, NW10
Prices from £399,000 to £600,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
PREMIUM SKYLINE APARTMENTS
The striking, impressive structure of Baronet House stands tall in the new Park Royal district. Set over 26 floors and featuring a fine selection of 174 studio, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments.Enjoy amazing views across the London skyline, the open green space surrounding the area and the stunning lake adjacent to your new home.
YOUR NEW AREA
- Part of Old Oak and Park Royal development’s £26 billion regeneration masterplan, with Regency Heights standing tall in this thriving new community.
- An exciting area; surrounded by a wealth of amenities, educational institutions, sport and leisure facilities, and green spaces.
- Sports fan? The capital’s countless arenas, hosting everything from cricket to football and rugby, can easily be reached from Regency Heights. What’s more, Wembley Stadium is less than three miles away, its striking arch clearly visible from our towering apartments.
- Regency Heights is a well-connected hub, with its strong links to Central London with Hanger Lane and Park Royal underground stations a short walk away.
- Great access to the North Circular (A406), the A40 and the road network beyond, meaning you could be at Heathrow Airport within half an hour and onwards to anywhere in the world.
- Plus, it’s the only place where the forthcoming nearby Crossrail and HS2 stations meet, giving you access to a world-class transport interchange and even greater flexibility and travel convenience.
9 minute walk to Hanger Lane Station.
Westfield London in 8 mins, Oxford Circus in 22 mins and Bank in 31 mins.
Onsite Co-op and nursery as well as a PureGym (10 min walk).
Large private residents’ rooftop terrace and private access to the lake.
Terms and conditions apply. Applicants should seek independent financial advice, and get information and guidance on applying for a Help to Buy: Equity Loan at . Starting from April 2021, the new Help to Buy scheme will be available to first time buyers only and will be subject to regional price caps.
^Selected plots only, speak to a sales advisor for more information. Buyer must have 5% deposit to qualify for London Help to Buy. Terms and conditions apply. Available on reservations made on or before 31.01.22.
Journey times and distances approximate. Train journey from Park Royal station. Sources: Google maps and National Rail. Stamp Duty paid available on selected plots for first time buyers and on new reservations only and not available on second or additional homes, buy-to-let or let-to-buy properties, terms and conditions apply.