Croudace Homes - Hermitage Park, ME16
Prices from £259,950 to £519,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Hermitage Park is ideally situated for excellent transport links. Hermitage Lane leads north to the A20 London Road, which gives direct access to the M20 (Jct 5), approximately 2 miles from our location. From this junction, the motorway network allows quick and easy access to the M26 (Jct 2a), the M25 (Jct 5), Dover Seaport, the M23 (Jct 7) and Gatwick Airport. Aylesford and West Malling can also be accessed by the A20, with the A26 approximately a mile away, leading to Maidstone Town Centre, Wateringbury, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells.
Inside Your Home
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Hermitage Park, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Hermitage Park; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy with Croudace Homes
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. More choice - our homes range in size from affordable starter homes, up to luxuriant 6 bedroom family homes.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace holds both HBF 5 star 2018 rating and Evening Standard 2016 awards.