Crest Nicholson - Waterside at Monksmoor Park, NN11
Prices from £259,950 to £349,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
JOIN US ON SUNDAY 28TH APRIL AT 10:30AM FOR OUR DOG WALKING EVENT!
This contemporary designed development is nestled in an abundance of open space situated next to the Grand Union Canal with beautiful landscaped, open countryside for some spectacular views, naturally extended from the Cotswolds.
Designed with Garden City principles at its heart, you will become part of a flourishing new community within easy reach of Daventry Country Park, local schools and town centre amenities, as well as great links to the M1 and trains into London via Long Buckby.
With our Help to Buy and Part Exchange schemes available, we have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
- Primary School: Welton Church Of England Primary School
- Primary School: Ashby Fields Primary School
- Nursery: Leapfrog Day Nursery
- Nursery: Dolphins Nursery
- Secondary School: Daventry William Parker School
- Supermarket: The Co-operative Food
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Train: Long Buckby Train Station
- Doctor: Monksfield Surgery
- Dentist: Ashby Fields Dental Centre
- Doctor: Abbey House Surgery
- Dentist: Daventry Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.