Crest Nicholson - The Village Centre, TN25
ALL HOMES AT THE VILLAGE CENTRE HAVE NOW BEEN RESERVED
These homes have been designed with inspiration, built to exceptionally high standards and with all the features you'd expect in a 21st century home.
Living at The Village Centre means easy access to a range of amenities, including shops, a school and a community centre. There are green spaces for you to relax, countryside close at hand to enjoy long walks and family friendly facilities.
A home at The Village Centre combines comfort and convenience to offer a better lifestyle for you.
- Leisure Centre: The Stour Centre
- Restaurant: Farriers Arms
- Restaurant: The Old Mill
- Primary School: Willesborough Primary School
- Primary School: Finberry Primary School
- Secondary School: Norton Knatchbull School
- Secondary School: Ashford School
- Supermarket: Tesco Extra
- Train: Ashford International Station
- Doctor: Kingsnorth Medical Practice
- Dentist: Ashford Dental Centre
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.