Crest Nicholson - Tall Trees at Bolnore Village, RH16
ALL HOMES ARE NOW RESERVED! MORE STUNNING 4 AND 5 BED HOMES ARE AVAILABLE AT OUR NEARBY BIRCHEN OAK DEVELOPMENT
With its eclectic mix of traditional designs, Tall Trees at Bolnore Village has something for everyone. All houses offer private gardens and garages plus allocated parking for every household.
At the heart of the development is a village green with seating and a play area where residents can get together.
The final phase has merged seamlessly into the existing Bolnore Village development, as well as into the surrounding West Sussex landscape. It has been designed to appear as if it has evolved over generations and makes use of a rich palette of finishes including brick, render, white timbers and tile hung elevations.
All homes are now reserved!
- Leisure Centre: Dolphin Leisure Centre 1.34 miles
- Recreation: Haywards Heath Golf Club
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Restaurant: Harvester
- Bar: The Sergison Arms
- Primary School: Bolnore Village Primary
- Primary School: St Wilfred's Church of England Primary
- Secondary School: Warden Park School 1.78 miles
- Supermarket: Middle Village Co-op
- Train: Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Doctor: Dolphin Surgery
- Doctor: Princess Royal Hospital
- Dentist: Gresham Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.