Crest Nicholson - Penarth Heights, CF64
Prices around £710,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT - HAVE YOU CONSIDERED ONE OF OUR OTHER DEVELOPMENTS?
Whether you're looking to move up the property ladder or looking to downsize without compromising on style and space, Crest Nicholson can help you find the perfect home.
Like all our properties, these new homes in Penarth are built to the highest specification, we ensure that your new home is designed to create the perfect environment for modern living. Penarth Heights is well placed with excellent transport links to the M4 and trains to London Paddington in two hours.
With a location that offers idyllic and uninterrupted views across Cardiff Bay and within close proximity to local amenities, leisure facilities and an array of excellent schools, Penarth Heights has something to offer everyone.
NHBC Pride In The Job Quality Awards 2014 Winner - Penarth Heights Site Manager
- Leisure Centre: Penarth Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Glamorganshire Golf Club
- Primary School: Evenlode Primary School
- Primary School: Westbourne School
- Primary School: Victoria Primary School
- Secondary School: Stanwell School
- Secondary School: St Cyres School
- Supermarket: Tesco's
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Doctor: Station Road Surgery
- Doctor: Redlands Surgery
- Doctor: Albert Road Surgery
- Dentist: Smile Studio Penarth Dental Practice
- Dentist: Greenfield Dental Care
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.