Crest Nicholson - Martletts View at Kilnwood Vale, RH12
Martletts View at Kilnwood Vale development is a beautiful collection of new homes in Faygate, West Sussex. This flourishing new community of traditionally designed 2,3, and 4 bedroom houses is surrounded by open countryside, offering tranquil village life paired with good transport links to London and Portsmouth. A brand new phase of housing has just been released!
With the Government backedHelp to Buy: Equity Loan schemefor first time buyers, you could buy your new home with just 5% deposit.
Deposit Unlock enables you to buy a new Crest Nicholson home with just 5% deposit, by offering access to competitively priced mortgage products.
- The new build development of Kilnwood Vale is sustainably built and superbly located where residents can become involved in their community and share the benefits of a high quality of life.
- A wide range of local services, including a brand new primary school (which opened in September 2019), are available to residents and the new community is served with excellent public transport links.
- The development will also enjoy around 140 acres of open space once complete, with many areas available for residents to enjoy now. There are plans for a brand new neighbourhood centre in the future, as well as plans to make allotments available for residents.
- First-time buyer? You only need a 5% deposit to buy a new home on Kilnwood Vale using Help to Buy.
- We also offer a fantastic Part Exchange scheme. We could become your chain-free, guaranteed cash buyer offering you 100% market value on your existing home, allowing you to make a stress-free move into a new home in Faygate.
*The mortgage paid offer is not in conjunction with any other incentives and applies to selected plots only. We'll contribute a maximum of £500 towards your monthly mortgage payments.