Crest Nicholson - Kilnwood Vale, RH12
Prices from £400,000 to £464,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Join us this Saturday, 12pm - 4pm for our Easter fun day! Plus, reserve your new home over the Easter weekend and try your luck with our Easter lucky dip!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Kilnwood Vale is a sustainably built and superbly located development where residents can become involved in their community and share the benefits of a high quality of life. A wide range of local services, including a brand new primary school, will be available to residents and the new community will be served with excellent public transport links. This collection of new homes in Faygate village is located on the green belt area near Horsham, which offers a fantastic shopping experience with a superb array of high street and independent stores.There is a train station in Faygate, connecting local residents with Portsmouth and London, making this an ideal location for commuters.
- Recreation: County Mall Shopping Centre
- Restaurant: The Black Swan
- Restaurant: De Pappino
- Restaurant: Prezzo
- Primary School: Colgate Primary School
- Primary School: Waterfield Primary School
- Secondary School: Holy Trinity C of E School
- Secondary School: Oriel High School
- Further Education: Central Sussex School
- Secondary School: Farlington School
- Supermarket: Morrisons
- Supermarket: Asda
- Train: Faygate Train Station
- Train: Crawley Train Station
- Doctor: Bewbush Medical Centre
- Dentist: Bewbush Dental Centre
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.