Crest Nicholson - Hygge Park, BS31
Prices from £515,000 to £735,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
LIVING IN KEYNSHAM
These new build homes bring rural walks to your doorstep together with beautifully created open spaces within the development itself.
Take full advantage of your surrounding area, with the Town Centre just over a mile away, with plenty of options for coffee or lunch.
Whilst those looking to travel a little further afield are able to do so from Keynsham's train station, everything youcould need is right on your doorstep of these new build homes in Keynsham, including Wellsway School, rated Good by Ofsted, a 5 minute walk away. Plus there are a great selection of play areas and sporting recreation closeby.
Book your visit to our sales suite and view our stunning 4 bedroom show home today.
- Perfectly situated equidistant from the world heritage City of Bath and the thriving City of Bristol
- Wellsway School within 10 minute walk of these new houses in Keynsham
- Great commuter links by car, train - the station is just 5 minutes away in the car, or local public transport, with the bus stop on the edge of the development. Bristol Airport is 30 minutes away, perfect for those business or private trips
- Fantastic amenities including Waitrose just a short walk away and just 5 minutes in the car to the bustling Keynsham Town Centre hosting a fantastic mix of independent retailers and high street brands
- Stunning walks and outdoor activities on your doorstep including Avon Valley and boating on the Canal
- Brand new house designs now available
- Part Exchange and SmoothMove available on selected homes