Crest Nicholson - Aspect, KT12
Prices from £350,000 to £424,950
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Did you know that many of our homes at Aspect are available using Help to Buy: Equity Loan*? Plus, Commute to London in 26 minutes from Walton-on-Thames station.
Did you know that many of our homes at Aspect are available using Help to Buy: Equity Loan*?
Plus, Commute to London in 26 minutes from Walton-on-Thames station.
Ideally located for the excellent train line into London, residents can commute to Waterloo in just 26 minutes from nearby Walton-on-Thames station, and 33 minutes from Hersham station.
With two and three bedroom apartments there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize, find your first home, or even secure an investment opportunity, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit.
With just 38 apartments ready to move into now, Aspect residents can enjoy homes with allocated parking, well-designed, dynamic living spaces, integrated appliances, as well as exceptional communal facilities including lift access to all floors, secure visual entry system, roof terrace and cycle storage.
Superbly located above Lidl in the desirable commuter town of Hersham, Aspect is within close proximity to the town centre where you’ll find a fantastic selection of shops, eateries and restaurants.
- Recreation: Hersham Golf Club
- Recreation: Hersham Riverside Park
- Recreation: Everyman Cinema
- Recreation: The Heart Shopping Centre
- Recreation: Pure Gym
- Recreation: Pure Gym
- Recreation: Hersham Green Shopping Centre
- Recreation: Academy Salons
- Restaurant: Barley Mow
- Restaurant: The Watermans Arms
- Restaurant: The Bricklayers Arms
- Primary School: Burhill School
- Primary School: Bell Farm Primary School
- Primary School: Cardinal Newman Catholic Primary School
- Secondary School: Three Rivers Academy
- Nursery: Burwood Preschool
- Nursery: Toad Hall Nursery
- Supermarket: Waitrose & Partners
- Supermarket: Tesco Express
- Train: Hersham Train Station
- Train: Walton-on-Thames Train station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.