Bovis Homes - The Pavilions, CV8
Prices from £319,995 to £999,995
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Situated on the edge of Kenilworth with farmland to the south, The Pavilions is less than a mile to the centre of town. With supermarkets, independent retailers and one of the most spectacular medieval castle ruins in England, Kenilworth is one of the most desirable places to live in Warwickshire.
So if you're looking for a beautiful new home that combines contemporary design with traditional architecture, look no further than The Pavilions in Kenilworth.
As one of the UK's leading new home builders, we complete all of our developments to the highest specification. As such, each of our new build houses in Kenilworth comes with the following as standard:
- Top-quality fixtures and fittings
- Energy-efficient design to help you save money and the planet
- Purchase assistance schemes to help you move in
- A 10-year 'Buildmark' warranty provided by the National House Building Council (NHBC)
To find out more about our new homes for sale in Kenilworth, download our brochure. If you have any questions, simply get in touch with our helpful sales consultants.
- Brand new one to five-bedroom family homes enviably located next to the Cricket Club
- All homes come with upgraded specification including oak doors and integrated kitchen appliances
- Situated on the edge of Kenilworth, The Pavilions is less than a mile to the centre of town
- Plenty of local amenities to entertain the whole family such as restaurants, sports clubs, and recreation grounds
- Less than five miles from the centre of Coventry and just six miles from both Warwick and Leamington Spa
Kenilworth railway station is less than a mile away and offers an hourly service between Coventry & Leamington