Ballymore - Goodluck Hope, E14
Prices from £435,000 to £1,219,000
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Goodluck Hope has been forged from the enduring spirit of London, built on the fabric of the city's great industrial heritage. Goodluck Hope is East London's new industrially inspired island neighbourhood comprising contemporary residential apartments, extensive services and facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens and walkways. Goodluck Hope's position on the very edge of the River Thames offers views to the South of the O2 and of Canary Wharf and the City of London to the West.
Contemporary designed apartments offering generously proportioned living space and high ceilings throughout. All apartments boast fixtures and fittings of the highest specification with fully fitted kitchens and beautifully crafted bathrooms.
Why Goodluck Hope?
- Enviable waterfront living
- Contemporary spacious apartments with high specification fixtures and fittings
- Exclusive services and facilities including a state-of-the-art gymnasium, swimming pool, spa & sauna, cinema, restaurant and 29th floor viewing lounge and bar.
- Home to the Wharf Brewing Company - an on-site brewery and brewhouse
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and walkways
- Excellent transport connections to Canary Wharf, The City & The West End - only an 8-minute walk to Canning Town Station.
- 24 hour concierge service