Detached house for sale in The Robins, Plot 3, Pen-Y-Bont, Oswestry SY10
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Luxury home
- New build
- Countryside views
- Village location
- Four bedrooms
- EPC rating tbc
The Robins is the second to be released in a small development of only 5 luxury detached homes. Offering spacious living accommodation and to the first floor are four bedrooms, one being ensuite along with a family bathroom. Externally there is a good sized garden, parking and garage. The property is presently under construction in Pen-y-bont and is set to be completed approximately Spring 2023.
Location The site is situated to the southern side of the Afon Tanat on the outskirts of Pen-y-bont, a rural village close to the Welsh/English border between Llangedwyn and Llanyblodwel. The land enjoys a pleasant rural position close to the Afon Tanat with access directly off the C2003 classified road from Pen-y-bont to Llansantffraid.
Pen-y-bont offers a local Public House (The Penybont Inn). A local store and several schools can be found in the wider locality and the market town of Oswestry offers a broad range of facilities including supermarkets, amenity stores, leisure facilities and educational establishments. The site is accessible with connections to major roads within a short drive. Gobowen railway station is about 8 miles away.
Summary The property is presently under construction in Pen-y-bont and is set to be completed approximately spring
Nestled within the picturesque hills of the Tanat Valley, the site is well located for transport links including the B4396 towards Shrewsbury and the A483 towards Welshpool and Oswestry.
The site and property will be finished to a high specification, offering spacious living accommodation in beautiful surroundings, briefly comprising: Entrance hall, study, WC, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, upstairs there is a principle bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms with family bathroom.
Property Developer: Plot 3 is a traditionally constructed new home developed by Broomfield Homes Ltd, a family run local property development business, offering high quality standard of build and bespoke individual style.
Externally the property will offer front and rear gardens, over looking fields and countryside, as well as a driveway for parking, and a garage.
The property will also benefit from 10 year latent defect warranty and with Advantage Structural Defects Insurance.
Services Powys County Council- Council tax banding tbc
Mains water, lpg gas central heating (underfloor heating to ground floor), sewerage treatment plant
specification list Specifications
• Wrought iron fencing
• Black slate external slabs to patio & pathways
• Gravel to the front of the properties
• lpg Gas (Individual tank to each property)
• BT Fibre broadband
• Raised tie trusses to garages for the provision of use
• Automatic, garage doors (Garador)
• Cable to garages for the provision of electric car chargers
• Oak timber porch
• Oak staircase with iron railings & timber handrail to stairs and landing
• Aluminium designer radiators
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Black nickel switches & sockets
• Flush casement UPVC windows & doors, grey externally/white internally
• grp composite doors with glazing to the main entrance, utility and garage
• External lights to front and back of property
• Outside tap
• High spec, integrated appliances Bosch, or similarly improved where Bosch unavailable
-Gas oven/ hob
-Additional Microwave oven
• Quartz worktops and upstands to kitchens & utility (incl. Hob splashback and windowsill )
• Shaker style kitchen
• Tiles to kitchen and utility floor, WC floors & splashback, bathroom & ensuite walls and floor
• Wall mounted WC's and wall mounted bathroom cabinets to main bathroom, ensuite and downstairs WC
• Off the floor toilets and furniture throughout
• Black framed shower screens
• Slimline black shaker 4L clear glazed doors to kitchen, utility and living room
• Solid oak engineered doors elsewhere
For more information about this property, please contact
Roger Parry and Partners, SY11 on +44 1691 721962 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roger Parry and Partners, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Parry and Partners for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.