Detached house for sale in Dudcote Field, Didcot OX11
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- South facing garden & garage plus 2 parking spaces
- Last remaining plot in excess of 1250 square feet
- Including flooring & integrated appliances
- Part exchange deals available
- Utility room, family room plus a study
Allen & Harris Didcot - Last Remaining Plot - Part Exchange available - We are pleased to market this 3 bedroom, 3 reception room detached home with a first floor study in excess of 1250 square feet. Including a flooring package and a high specification kitchen with integrated appliances.
We are pleased to market this 3 bedroom, 3 reception room detached home with a first floor study in excess of 1250 square feet. Including a flooring package and a high specification kitchen with integrated appliances, this is your last chance to buy at Dida Gardens, David Wilson Homes exclusive development.
Contemporary accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom. The generous open-plan kitchen with adjacent utility room incorporates dining and family areas leading to the garden via French doors. The good-sized lounge is light and airy thanks to the walk-in bay window. The first floor provides three double bedrooms, the principal with en suite, an 11ft study and a family bathroom.
Contemporary accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a cloakroom, a front aspect living room, a high specification open plan kitchen / dining / family room in excess of 25ft and a matching utility room. The first floor provides three well-proportioned bedrooms, an 11ft study room, family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom.
This last remaining plot at the popular Dida Gardens benefits from a detached garage plus two parking spaces, south facing rear garden, gas radiator central heating, includes a flooring package and integrated appliances and a 10 year NHBC Buildmark new warranty for peace of mind.
Living Room 17' 11" x 11' 1" ( 5.46m x 3.38m )
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 25' 1" x 16' 4" ( 7.65m x 4.98m )
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.45m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Study 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
Every care has been taken to ensure that the details in this brochure present an accurate picture of the development. Where illustrations have been used these are of standard house types therefore elevational treatments and some windows and garage positions (if applicable) together with steps and ground levels can vary from plot to plot. Purchasers are advised to check with the sales office regarding specific plots. The landscaping shown on the site layout is indicative of a matured development and is subject to Local Authority approval. Measurements shown are accurate to +/- 50mm and should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. Please ask our sales representative for accurate details of kitchen layout. The contents of this brochure do not form any part of any contract and the vendor reserves the right to re-plan any part of the development.
David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes has been crafting beautiful new homes since 1958. Our decades of experience and unrelenting commitment to excellence means that over 90% of our homeowners† would recommend us to a friend, which is why we've been awarded 5 Stars^ by the Home Builders Federation every year since 2010. What's more, our homes come with an NHBC Buildmark Warranty which gives you a 10 year structural warranty and a 2 year fixtures and fittings warranty** as standard. You're always safe in the knowledge that you can buy one of David Wilson's new homes with confidence.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Allen & Harris - Didcot, OX11 on +44 1235 856007 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Didcot, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Didcot for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.