Detached house for sale in Kingfisher Meadows, Burford Road, Witney OX28
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Bay-fronted lounge
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 en suite
- Fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom
- Detached family home built in natural sandstone
- French doors to a West facing garden
A four bedroom detached home located on the Burford Road. Open plan kitchen and dining with a fantastic bay window creates an abundance of natural light. Separate is the utility room for added durability and robustness.if this gorgeuos property interests you please give us a call to book a veiwing
The Holden provides a charming and traditional feel. The open plan kitchen and dining with a fantastic bay window creates an abundance of natural light. Separate is the utility room for added durability and robustness.
The lounge offers a comfortable yet versatile living space with a large bay window for natural light. The property has a separate study ideal for working from home.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, including the master with en-suite. The family bathroom serves the rest of the rooms.
Discover our latest collection of new 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes at Kingfisher Meadows in Witney.
Set around attractive landscaping, our popular development resonates the charm of the beautiful city of Oxford and offers stunning views of open countryside.
In the heart of Oxfordshire, you'll have plenty of countryside strolls on your doorstep, or take a brisk 10 minute walk and you'll reach Witney's thriving high street. For commuters and shoppers, central Oxford is just a half an hour drive from home.
Kitchen / Family / Dining 20' 2" x 15' 4" ( 6.15m x 4.67m )
Lounge 12' 2" x 19' ( 3.71m x 5.79m )
Study 7' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.87m )
Utility 5' 2" x 8' 4" ( 1.57m x 2.54m )
Wc 5' 2" x 4' 11" ( 1.57m x 1.50m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 14' 10" ( 3.71m x 4.52m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 14' 4" ( 3.84m x 4.37m )
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 13' 4" ( 2.87m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 13' 4" ( 2.87m x 4.06m )
Ensuite One 4' 6" x 7' 2" ( 1.37m x 2.18m )
CGI's & Images are for illustration purposes only and are not plot specific
Every care has been taken to ensure that the details in this brochure present an accurate picture of the development. Where illustrations have been used these are of standard house types therefore elevational treatments and some windows and garage positions (if applicable) together with steps and ground levels can vary from plot to plot. Purchasers are advised to check with the sales office regarding specific plots. The landscaping shown on the site layout is indicative of a matured development and is subject to Local Authority approval. Measurements shown are accurate to +/- 50mm and should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. Please ask our sales representative for accurate details of kitchen layout. The contents of this brochure do not form any part of any contract and the vendor reserves the right to re-plan any part of the development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Allen & Harris - Witney, OX28 on +44 1993 835040 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Witney, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Witney for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.