* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
End terrace house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Garage & Driveway Parking
Fitted Alarm System
Upgraded Integrated Kitchen & Flooring Included
NHBC 10 year warranty & Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Summary The Braxton - An ideal choice for families or couples looking for extra space. The stunning home features a front-facing living room. Kitchen/dining area with double doors to the rear garden, guest cloakroom to the ground floor and large master bedroom with en suite!
Description With three floors of versatile accommodation, the Braxton is ideal for families or couples.
The entrance hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen dining room with French doors to the garden and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom. There's also a private staircase leading up to the en suite master bedroom on the top floor.
Living Room 10' 6" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 3.20m Max x 4.19m Max )
Kitchen/diner 14' Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.43m Max )
Bedroom One 10' 4" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 3.15m Max x 5.56m Max )
Bedroom Two 14' Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.27m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom Three 7' 1" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 2.16m Max x 3.61m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Wells, BA5 on +44 1749 681031 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Wells about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Wells, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Wells for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.