Plot 113- detached, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms The Poppy in brick features a spacious open-plan kitchen-diner with patio doors to your garden, separate lounge and WC to ground floor. Parking for 2 vehicles.
10 year NHBC warranty, EPC B, hive smart heating and integrated appliances as standard.
Sitting next to the River Amber is the beautiful new development Woodland Heights by local developer Peter James Homes. Consisting of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in a mix of stone and brick finishes. The site will appeal to many different people from first time buyers, professionals and families. The developers take pride in all of the properties and sites they create, leaving no stone untouched. The site will be a wonderful community and beautiful place to live. With a choice of kitchens, bathrooms, tiles and flooring from our extensive range, you will be able to create the house of your dreams.
Plot 113- The Poppy greets you with a playful facade, gently contrasting brick, and lovely timeless details. Inside you'll find generous living spaces. Three double bedrooms, one with ensuite, make The Poppy perfect for families.
The Entrance Hall
Spacious entrance hall with doors off to kitchen diner, lounge, downstairs WC and store cupboard.
Dual aspect Kitchen Diner with doors to rear garden. Choose your kitchen units and worktops from our range of fittings provided by Symphony, with oven, hob, extractor and fridge freezer included.
Cosy lounge, with window and radiator.
Spacious Master bedroom with window to the rear. Fitted en-suite comprising shower, WC and wash hand basin. Choose your tiles provided by Porcelanosa and flooring by Amtico.
Double room situated to the front of the property.
Double room situated to the rear of the property.
Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Choose your tiles provided by Porcelanosa and flooring by Amtico.
Images are CGI, location shots and internal show home images, are subject to change and may not represent the property on offer. Measurements and specification are subject to change.
On a beautiful hillside in Bullbridge, Derbyshire, you'll find Peter James Homes' grandest development yet. Woodland Heights presents 148 luxury homes in a verdant woodland setting by the River Amber. With 2,3,4 and 5-bedroom properties finished in a range of styles, our new homes are perfect for both families and professionals.
Explore this stunning development and you'll appreciate the high standard of design that has become a hallmark of Peter James Homes. Far from the monotony of identical houses, Woodland Heights offers a range of 12 house types, differing joyfully in size, shape and style. Brick, render and stone finishes combine to create a pleasingly varied aesthetic across our 22-acre setting, whilst paying tribute to traditional Derbyshire architecture.
The gently meandering streets exude luxury and warmth at every turn. All of the homes include welcoming entrances, tastefully styled doors and windows, and a contemporary tiled roof. Every home has a beautifully planted front garden and off-road parking, with many also benefiting from a garage.
Explore further and there's mature woodland to the north of Woodland Heights, with the River Amber to the south.
To make your house truly your home, we'll handpick the details together. Superb finishes come as standard, but you can choose to upgrade for a little extra flair. Just ask your advisor about our bespoke designer options. Inside, you'll discover Hardy, low maintenance external materials selected to sit beautifully with the development's surroundings, Generous, modern uPVC windows for lots of light. Open plan living designed to bring the outdoors in. Beautiful Symphony kitchens and designer bathrooms. Spacious, easily adaptable rooms to give you a home that changes with you. Private, landscaped Gardens with fresh, quality turf already planted. Luxurious and practical Amtico flooring and Porcelanosa tiles.
Bullbridge is a small hillside village near Crich in the Amber Valley district of Derbyshire. For those aspiring to a country lifestyle but within easy reach of Derby, Nottingham and Sheffield, it's absolutely perfect. Too often, homebuyers must choose between the convenience of an urban lifestyle and the bliss of rural living. At Woodland Heights, you can have it all.
Such is the location of Woodland Heights, journey times to several major cities are short enough for a reasonable commute. Derby city centre is just 25 minutes by car, Nottingham
35 minutes, and even Sheffield is only 50 minutes away.
Nine minutes from home lies the award winning Belper Park, which is ever popular with families and dog walkers. The historic Belper River Gardens sit peacefully beside the River Derwent, with attractions including boat hire and a poetry trail. Potter around the town of Belper and discover friendly cafés and pubs, historic architecture, quirky shops and an independent Art Deco cinema. Belper also hosts a monthly Farmers' Market and many annual arts events.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.