shared ownership! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new 3 Bedroom semi detached home. Up to £1,000 towards your legal fees*!
Plot 60 at Orchard Brooks gives you the rare opportunity to be able to purchase a 3 bedroom semi detached brand new shared ownership home, with allocated parking. Situated on a sought after development in the popular town of Williton. Remember shared owership isnt just just for first time buyers!
Price Shown is for a 45% share (£253,000 full value) but other share options available. You can staircase (buy more shares) after 12 months to the full 100% but the maximum initial share value is 75%.
Price Shown is for a 45% share (£253,000 full value) but other share options available. Based on the 45% share the rent is £318.89 and the monthly service charge is £23.05.
Shared ownership makes buying your home more affordable but there are still costs to be aware of. You’ll need to think about the on-going costs of ownership like Council Tax and utility bills, but don’t worry, your Independent Financial Adviser can help you budget for these.
Orchard Brooks will see the creation of 90 new homes. A large and beautiful village with access to both coast and country, Williton is the perfect place to call home.
Why buy at Orchard Brooks?
-Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and the Taunton district.
-Close to schools, shops and eateries.
-On the West Somerset Railway link – with 20 miles of heritage railway through stunning coast and countryside.
Facilities in the village include cottage hospital, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, vet and library. There is a bank and a range of food and other shops as well as a restaurant and local inns
About The Developer
Magna Housing is a medium-sized, independent housing company which works with local communities to help people solve their housing problems and make their housing dreams come true, overwhelmingly in the counties of Dorset and Somerset.
What Is Shared Ownership?
You buy an initial share in your new homes - usually between 25% and 75% - and you pay a discounted rent on the remaining share. The share you buy will be the most you can afford based on a financial assessment. Then, if your financial circumstances change, you can buy further shares as and when it is appropriate to you, and in most cases you can own your home outright.
To be eligible to purchase a shared ownership property, you must:
Have a gross household income of under £80,000
Not own property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase (although you may apply for shared ownership whilst you are in the process of selling or discharging you interest in another property)
Have a good credit history
Have enough savings or access to sufficient funds to put towards the deposit and other purchasing costs, such as legal and moving costs
Be registered and confirmed eligible for shared ownership by Help to Buy. Find out more
We will endeavour to use the photographs and virtual tours of the actual property but may also show pictures/videos of the showhome, other plots on the development and/or computer generated images. Floorplan images may be handed. Reservation fee applies.
*This offer is only available on the shared ownership homes at Orchard Brooks, Williton. It specifically applies to plots 60/62/63/64/65.
The offer applies to those customers who reserve in the month of January 2023.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.