* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Time remaining on lease:
Council tax band:
3 Bedroom Apartment
New Build Guarantee
Off Road Parking
Plenty of Character
Coastal Living at its Best
Summary move in before Christmas! This stunning brand new 3 bedroom apartment offers water views, a large open plan living area with bespoke fully integrated, en-suite to master bedroom and plenty of character! Furthermore there is off road parking and an opportunity for a quick move with part exchange!
Description The Old School house is a delightful reinvention of a beautiful building to create a select development of two and three bedroom apartments, with some beautiful far stretching water views.
All properties are being finished a personally chosen, quality specification. Attention to detail has been retained with bespoke windows maximising the light, angles, aspect and views. Each property has a fully integrated kitchen with slim profile worktop, built in washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, oven and dishwasher. The bathrooms are each individually designed with a range of Spanish Tiles to walls and floor plus either black, chrome or white fittings to complement.
Whilst each property is unique, with some having fantastic sea views, all properties have Glow worm combi boilers providing hot water and heating, plus each property also has an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Weymouth, DT4 on +44 1305 858073 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Weymouth about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Weymouth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Weymouth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.