Plot A4.01 . Fantastic three -bedroom 4th floor apartment at Rowanbank Gardens, Gylemuir Road, Corstorphine brought to you by award-winning Artisan Real Estate. Bringing modern, sustainable living into an accessible space, the interiors within Rowanbank Gardens showcase minimalist styling and elegant fixtures. With spacious, sunlit rooms, you will have everything you need for sophisticated contemporary living.The Apartment - Plot A4.05
This desirable three-bedroom apartment features a spacious open plan kitchen, living room and dining area, opening onto a balcony with views spanning the luscious gardens within the development. The master bedroom is accompanied by a luxurious ensuite, whilst the family bathroom boasts stylish, modern fittings.
Please view our full brochure to view the in-depth specifications and enjoy a brief summary below.
- Kitchen designed and fitted by Kitchens International with fitted contemporary laminate worktops and a full suite of kitchen appliances, including integrated fridge/freezer and induction hob
- Nordan double glazed windows
- Engineered hardwood flooring in hallway and living/kitchen with soft carpet fitted in bedrooms
- Bathrooms/ensuites tiled and wall tiled to bulk head
- An elegant white Carron bathtub with shower screen and overhead shower in the main bathroom
- Clean, white emulsion finished walls and ceilings throughout the apartment
- Underfloor heating
- Air source heat pumps
- Low carbon development
- Communal landscaped courtyard with fruit trees, allotments and potting sheds
- Live green roof
- Bike store
- A generous private balcony with delightful views.
Rowanbank Gardens consists of 93 one, two and three-bedroom homes for private sale, accessible through a vibrant green tile gateway that leads directly to the open garden spaces beyond. The development ranges from three to six storeys – the upper floors fitted with large balconies, whilst all ground floor apartments boast stunning terraced gardens. All apartments benefit from full height windows allowing for gorgeous views of the gardens, with the complex brimming with green roofs and climbing plants. All apartments are designed for contemporary, open plan living, making the most of natural daylight in every space. Sustainability initiatives run through the core of Rowanbank Gardens.The Location
Nestled to the West of Edinburgh, Rowanbank Gardens sits as an idyllic community hub within the city suburbs. Alongside the highlights of quiet cycle routes and close-by train stations, Rowanbank Gardens is located a convenient seven minute drive from the City of Edinburgh Bypass. The bypass links onto the M8, making Glasgow a swift one-hour drive, whilst the A9 can take you through Falkirk and onto Stirling in less than 50 minutes.*All cgis, videos & imagery are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change.For more information contact our New Homes Sales team.
Council tax band: X, Tenure: Freehold