* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Bespoke new development
Chargers for electric cars
Off road parking
Large luxury two bedroom apartments
Popular residential area
Summary coming soon! Be quick to register your interest for this bespoke new development 'Phoenix House'! High levels of interest expected!
Description A fusion of Yeovil's heritage with the fresh and unique Manhattan loft-style living, this building is a canvas of contemporary design. Phoenix House is a superb development of just four large luxury two bedroom apartments. The building has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style. All the apartments feature a high specification as standard.
Currently planned is to fit 8 bike racks and 4 chargers for electric cars. If you are looking for extra space these apartments are fantastic as we believe (subject to the correct permissions) flats 1,2 &3 the dining room could easily be turned into a 3rd bedroom and in flat 4 the big master room with home office space can be halved into two bedrooms.
Talk to us for more information and about the other plots available on this small, bespoke development. Viewings strictly through Fox & Sons. We strongly recommend booking a site walk to fully appreciate the high standard of accommodation available.
The Development A quality conversion of 4 luxury contemporary apartments Set in a quiet location, yet just a short distance from the many amenities Yeovil has to offer, these fantastic apartments have been converted to an exemplary specification. Designed to enhance and maximize the character of the building, as well as it's superb location, this is quality contemporary living at its finest! Each apartment has an allocated off street parking space.
Specification External finishes- The developer is keeping the original character/look of the building. Double glazed white windows with Pass24 (enhanced security ) and energy rating A
Interior- Contemporary oak doors with chrome lever handles Woodwork finished in white gloss Walls and ceilings finished in classic white emulsion High performance insulation to achieve low energy demands There will be wood/laminate in kitchen/dining/living area and carpet in bedrooms
Electrical- Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors Telephone and TV points in relevant rooms LED Down lighters in bathrooms
Bathroom and ensuite- Heated chrome towel rail Shaving points
Heating- Gas Central heating Kitchen- Kitchens include hob, cooker, dishwasher & washing machine Worktops are laminate grey marble
Location Larkhill Road is a most popular residential area within the town. Yeovil Town Centre is within a few minutes drive or a 15 minute walk. There are mainline rail stations at Yeovil Junction and Yeovil Pen Mill are just over a mile away. Within the vicinity there is a bus stop nearby which has direct services to locations throughout the town and town centre, hospital and Yeovil College. There are two secondary schools and three primary schools all within walking distance. Local convenience stores, pharmacy and doctors surgery are all close by.
Please Note: We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of the show home, similar properties from the developer and/or computer generated images. Floorplan images may be handed. Due to launching the scheme off plan the specification may vary and change during the build programme. Reservation fee applies
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil, BA20 on +44 1935 388002 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Yeovil, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.