high levels of interest expected! The rare opportunity to purchase a spacious 4 bedroom eco lodge in the highly desirable village of Kingston St Mary.
3 Mill Meadow 'Robins Lodge' is a spacious eco lodge located at 'Mill Meadow' which is nestled in green countryside at the foot of the majestic Quantock Hills and close to the county town of Taunton. Mill Meadow is the perfect rural retreat to escape, relax and refresh. A private and gated community with spacious, light filled lodges, inviting hot tubs and a private lake, it is the premier destination for anyone seeking a holiday home.
On the ground floor, there is an open plan living/kitchen/dining area.There is wheelchair accessible king bedroom and family bathroom, with open shower and bath. On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and private west facing balcony – perfect for sunsets. There are also two twin bedrooms, a shared wet room and access to the east facing balcony, overlooking the lake. At the front of the lodge, there is a generous deck and a private hot tub. On the side of the lodge, there is a spacious utility room with washing and drying facilities, and space to store your muddy boots and bikes. Robins features solar hot water, a ground source heat pump, rainwater harvesting and solar photo voltaic installations.
The property is to be purchased with the understanding that it is subject to an occupancy restriction which stipulates that the property cannot be used as a persons sole or main residence. The property is suitable as a second home, holiday let or a combination of both
Fixtures and fittings by separate negotiation with the owners.
Viewings to be booked in advance strictly through Fox & Sons. Please do not turn up at the development without a prior booking
Mill Meadow is quietly tucked away in the tranquil countryside alongside an established lake in the hamlet of Mill Cross, on the edge of the picturesque village of Kingston St. Mary, at the foot of the Quantock Hills. The area is renowned for its beauty, its charming country villages with excellent local pubs, delightful walks, local riding on bridleways or fishing opportunities. Many and varied landscapes and opportunities sit right on the doorstep, or you can simply relax and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
Both Exmoor and Dartmoor are within easy reach, as are the north and south coasts.
The county town of Taunton offers an excellent range of local facilities including shopping and leisure, fine dining and international cuisine, theatre, museums and county level cricket.
By Car; On Google Maps or Apple Maps search “Mill Meadow Eco Holiday Homes”. Mill Meadow is about 5 miles from the M5. From junction 25 of the M5, follow the A358 towards Taunton. At the third roundabout (just past Asda) turn right (towards Minehead) and over Obridge Viaduct bridge. At next roundabout turn left and follow road to the second set of traffic lights. Get in right hand lane and follow signs to Kingston St Mary. After about 2 miles, you will see the sign for “Kingston St Mary”. At the cross roads, turn left onto Parsonage Lane (there is a sign on the right side of the road directing you to “Mill Meadow”). After 50 metres you will see Mill Meadow on the right hand side.
Mill Meadow is a 10 minute drive from Taunton’s mainline rail station (London Paddington 1 hour 40 mins)
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.