A three bedroom semi-detached house located in Wheaton Aston, a popular village with a wide range of local amenities all within walking distance, its the perfect place to enjoy village life. There is easy access to the A5, M54 and M6 motorways, making Bridge View ideal for commuting too.
Bridge View is a charming collection of two bedroom bungalows & three and four bedroom houses located on the edge of the sought after village of Wheaton Aston. There are four different delightful designs to choose from, each one purpose designed for the development. Built to a very high specification, they all provide an excellent standard of accommodation.
Wheaton Aston is a popular village, conveniently located between Stafford, Wolverhampton and Telford. With the Shropshire Union Canal just around the corner and the friendly local, The Hartley Arms just next door, Bridge View is perfectly placed for enjoying village life combined with convenient commuting.
A well designed three bedroom home with a front facing living room and an open plan dining / kitchen that opens onto the rear garden through French doors. There is a downstairs cloakroom and an under-stairs store. Upstairs, the master bedroom comes complete with an en-suite shower room and a built-in wardrobe. Two further bedrooms share the fully equipped family bathroom.
Kitchen / Dining 9' 3" x 16' 8" ( 2.82m x 5.08m )
- Shaker style fully fitted kitchen with soft close hinges/drawers
- 40mm laminate worktops and upstands
- Zanussi stainless steel double oven
- Zanussi ceramic hob
- Zanussi chimney hood
- Glass splashback
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mono tap
- Zanussi integrated fridge freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Karndean flooring
Living Room 13' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.17m x 4.06m )
W.C 3' 11" x 5' 11" ( 1.19m x 1.80m )
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.38m )
En-Suite 6' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.16m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
- Ideal Standard Tempo bath
- Ideal Standard Tempo mixer tap
- Thermostatic dual shower system with rain head over bath
- Electric dual shower system with rain head to en-suites
- Glazed bath screen
- Porcelanosa tiling to cill height for the basin and wc
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling to all sides of the bath
- Karndean flooring
- Socket with usb to kitchen, lounge and bedrooms
- “Ring” doorbell (No subscription provided)
- Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suites (where applicable)
- White downlights to all kitchens and wet rooms
- TV points to all habitable rooms & BT points in living room & bedroom 1
- Gas fired central heating
- Myson compact radiators with thermostatic valves
- Chrome towel rail to wc, bathroom and en-suites (where applicable)
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Composite cottage style pre-finished front door
- 5 panel vertical internal doors, pre-finished in white satin
- Almond white emulsion to walls and ceilings
- White satinwood finish woodwork
- Square edge profile skirtings and architraves
- Cold water tap
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Stainless steel front and rear external light
- External socketAgents Notes:
These particulars are for illustration only. Keon operate a policy of continuous improvement and individual features such as kitchen and bathroom layouts, doors, windows and elevational treatments may vary from time to time. Specification details are for guidance purposes only and remain subject to change without prior notice. Should a replacement be required this will be to an equal or higher standard. Consequently these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified mattes prescribed by any order under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (cpr) and the Business Protection for Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Computer generated images are indicative only and may be subject to change. Details correct at the time of going to print.
The development layout is intended for illustrative purposes only and may change, for example, in response to market demand or ground conditions. It should be treated as general guidance and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any one of the specified matters prescribed by any order made under Property Misdescriptions act. Landscaping is indicative. Please refer to the Landscape Plan available from our Sales Consultant or Selling Agent.
Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, may vary. Room sizes are taken to the widest point in each room wall to wall. The floor plans are for guidance only and may be subject to change and properties may be “handed” or mirror images of the plans
shown. Please check with our Sales Consultant.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.