* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 1 bedroom
Not available Time remaining on lease:
Not available Council tax band:
Not available Ground rent:
Key Regeneration Area
8% Minimum Net Rental Returns
Impressive Views of the City
Excellent Transportation Link Close By
For Investment Purposes Only
The 56 Apartments
Stylish & modern living personified, this stunning collection of spacious studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments form Liverpool’s most exciting new residential development – The 56 at Westminster Park.
The 56 sits to the south of the exclusive new Westminster Park development that’s set to transform the concept of Liverpool living.
Minutes from the city centre, The 56 is perfectly situated to accommodate the city dweller, creating an unrivalled work-life balance.
Set within the stunning new Westminster Park development, The 56 benefits from all this vibrant new complex has to offer, including an on-site gym, commercial space, courtyard and parking facilities.
• Key Regeneration Area • 8% Minimum Net Rental Returns • Impressive Views of the City • Excellent Transportation Link Close By • Approved for Short-Term Letting • Experienced Construction Company
• State of the Art Gym • Coffee Shop • 24 Hr Concierge • In House Lettings & Management Team • Communal Garden • Bicycle Storage
Liverpool – The Place to Invest
Liverpool’s long-term vision is centred on regeneration that is set to transform the city and surrounding areas into one of the UK’s most desired locations to live, work and visit.
At the heart of Liverpool’s transformation is the development of the iconic waterfront into a premium northern district.
In addition to the £120m from the Local Finance for Growth Fund, Liverpool has a multibillion-pound, 5-year plan to deliver new residential properties, sports and entertainment facilities and a cruise terminal.
• £14bn Regeneration projects set to revolutionise key zones within the city.
• 2.24m People in the Liverpool Metropolitan area, making it the fifth-largest in the UK.
• £5.5bn Redevelopment of Liverpool’s iconic docklands.
• 1.8% Expected rise in Liverpool’s gva between 2020 – 2023.
• 68,590 Estimated size of the private rented sector.
• 756,600 People in employment.
• 2025 Target for the completion of many key regeneration projects in the city.
For More Information Call Us Today
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only The sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
For more information about this property, please contact Alesco Investment Properties, SE1 on +44 20 8033 7635 * (local rate)
Contact Alesco Investment Properties about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Alesco Investment Properties, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Alesco Investment Properties for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.