Located less than a mile from the city centre they come with a share of the Freehold and an optional parking space. Prices start from £220,000 on this range of converted & new build apartments with bespoke finishing located in the highly desirable Pontcanna area.
A Highly Attractive Period Style Conversion, In A Prime Location Next To Sophia Gardens In Central Pontcanna!
We are delighted to offer for sale these light and airy apartments with bespoke finishing, ideal for the professional buyer or shrewd investor looking to expand their portfolio with a unique, stylish property. You will benefit from a stunning kitchen and bathroom suite, alongside tasteful decor and a sympathetic mix of character with a modern twist.
Set in a desirable location, the property is within close proximity to all the best this area has to offer. Local amenities include artisan bakeries, cosmopolitan cafes and bars, nature walks in Bute Park and various international sporting events at Millennium Stadium and Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground.
We have six newly converted apartments in the first release of this landmark development. Call now to secure your viewing and avoid missing out!
Via front door with Italian lvt luxury flooring, storage cupboard with work surfaces, power points, plumbing for washing machine, water tank and extractor unit, doors to all rooms
Main Living Room
Refurbished double glazed window, Italian luxury lvt flooring, electric panel heater, power and TV points, open to kitchen and further bay area ideal for home working or breakfast table
Range of wall and base units, roll top quartz work surfaces including built in sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and electric hob with extractor over, power points
Refurbished double glazed sash window, electric panel heater, power and phone points, wall lights
To be completed
Completion Estimated In August
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.