* reserve now * This brand new detached three bedroom family home boasts a high quality finish throughout. Situated in the desirable village of Lindfield, this home also comes with allocated parking and spacious accommodation.
Welcome to Buxhalls, a luxurious development of 38 brand new properties, situated in the attractive Village location of Lindfield, West Sussex in an area of outstanding beauty.
The award winning Idyllic village of Lindfield, boasts a picturesque high street and is situated on the edge of the commuter's town of the Haywards Heath, with the river Ouse close by. This village, lined with lime trees, has an array of independent retailers including various clothing boutiques, hairdressers, florists, butchers, delicatessens, bakers, wine merchants and home interiors.
Lindfield is often referred to as an English rose due to its historical charm with beautiful country walks and the tranquil Eastern road nature reserve at the edge of the town. These are just a couple of the many beautiful qualities that it has to offer.
Located with the balance of being in the captivating countryside but with the convenience of accessible transport links. Fast and frequent services to Brighton, Gatwick, London and much of the south coast direct from Haywards Heath mainline station only a 5 minute drive away. This unique development is perfectly located to enjoy local amenities with the beauties of the countryside on your doorstep.
The remainder of the development is to be released in due course.
All homes are finished to the highest standard throughout, with a modern desirable design.
Please note these photos are not of the particular plot so should be used as a guide for finish only.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.