A beautifully designed first floor apartment with private balcony in an exclusive gated development. Gia 1,529 sq ft
•Secure Communal Entrance Lobby
•Lift to Upper Floors
•Private Inner Hallway & Cloaks
•Impressive Open Plan Lounge, Dining, Study & Kitchen Area
•Utility / Laundry Room
•Three Double Bedrooms
•Luxury Bathroom & En-suite Shower to Master
•Single Carport & Allocated Parking Space
•10 Year NHBC Warranty
•Reserve Now & Choose Your Own Kitchen!
This luxurious first floor apartment forms part of a bespoke new development of five homes, in a private gated setting. Each apartment has the benefit of some form of outside space, but this particular unit has a generous private balcony which can be accessed from the main living space, affording a social space to enjoy in the summer months. The interior has been finished to an exceptional standard, including stylish bathroom fitments and floor coverings. However the developer is offering the successful buyer the opportunity to select their own choice of kitchen from a range of pre-set options. More information regarding this bespoke finishing service is available upon request.
Naunton Lodge is a unique development of five luxury apartments, built and designed to offer a contemporary lifestyle with generous open plan spaces, seamless ergonomics and private outside spaces for improved wellbeing. Nestled within a mature, leafy setting, this bespoke development has an incredibly established feel for a new building and enjoys an excellent level of privacy due to the treelined boundaries and pillared gated frontage.
The contrasting materials used on the exterior allow this striking building to sit comfortably next to the mixed architecture of the neighbouring homes, and the expanse of glazing to each elevation reflects light and the moving greenery that surrounds the development.
On approach, you enter through remotely operated electric gates to a block paved courtyard parking area with bike stores and soft lighting. Each of the properties has the benefit of a single carport with electric charging point, and the penthouse has a double carport. In addition, there is also allocated parking for each of the apartments and guests.
A great level of thought has been given to the interior layout and finish, and the core design principal is based on a relaxed flow of accommodation and simple, high quality fittings. When entering the reception lobby, you are greeted by a generous open space, filled with natural light through an expanse of glazing to front and a bespoke staircase leading to the upper floor. Feature lighting and tiled flooring continues throughout and a central lift with flush threshold provides easy access to the upper floors.
Ideally located towards the outskirts of Stratford-upon-Avon town centre, the development enjoys easy access to the countless amenities at hand, and on to the delightful Warwickshire countryside and beautiful Cotswolds beyond.
Stratford-upon-Avon is internationally famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. It attracts approximately four million visitors a year who come to see its rich variety of historic buildings. Stratford is also a prosperous riverside market town, which provides South Warwickshire with national and local stores, fine restaurants, a good choice of public and private schools and excellent sporting and recreational amenities. These include several golf courses, leisure centre with swimming pool, popular race course, and the River Avon for anglers and boating enthusiasts.
The town is well served by trunk road/motorway and rail communications with regular train services to Birmingham Moor Street and London Marylebone (via Warwick Parkway/Leamington Spa stations), whilst junction 15 of the M40 motorway is situated within about 15 minutes drive. Birmingham International Airport, the National Exhibition and Agricultural Centres and International Convention Centre are all located in under one hour's travel whilst other well known business centres including Warwick & Leamington Spa, Coventry, Evesham, Redditch and Solihull are all readily accessible.
- Hand Made Kitchen (Choice of door fronts and colours available)
- Sleek Granite Quartz worktops (Choice of colours available)
- Branded Neff/Bosch appliances to include double oven/ microwave oven/ dishwasher/ full height fridge and freezer/ extractor / Dishwasher
- Undermounted sinks
- Brushed chrome mixer tap
- All bathrooms have full porcelain wall and floor tiling
- Contemporary white Duravit bathroom fittings with Bahauss vanity units
- Crosswater Thermostatic Showers with Simpson Shower Screens.
- Oak veneered doors with satin chrome ironmongery
- Softwood painted skirting's and architraves.
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Ceramic/ porcelain tile to bathrooms
- Kitchen/Family/Dining, Reception Hallway to be engineered Oak Flooring
- Bedrooms to be carpeted, choice of colours available
- All switch plates and sockets are Hamilton brushed chrome
- Multi zoned downlighters fitted throughout
- External satin chrome lighting fitted on night and day sensor
- Security alarm system with entrance keypad and keyless fob entry
- Voice intercom with individual entry phones within each apartment to open security gates
- Cat 5 cabling
- Communal Satellite
- rti Home automation system – Penthouse Only
- Power supply for vehicle charging points in carport
- Gas fired mains central heating with pressurised cylinder Viessmann boilers
- Heated Towel rails to bathroom/ en suites with electrical dual control
- Multi Zone control to underfloor heating throughout
10 Year NHBC Warranty