* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 1 bedroom
Not available Time remaining on lease:
Not available Council tax band:
Not available Ground rent:
Located on the popular foxglove court development
One bedroom first floor apartment
Garden & parking
Gas central heating
Late summer 2022 completion expected
Call us on for more information
Summary This one bedroom apartment with its own garden! Other features include a separate kitchen with stylish units, some integrated appliances, separate living/dining room and a double sized bedroom and bathroom. Off road parking space too! Help to buy wales available!
Description On the edge of Cardiff and close to the sought after district of Pen-y-Lan, Foxglove Court offers a selection of one and two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom houses, available through private sale and council rent, with some available with Help to Buy. This isn’t just a new development. Foxglove Court is part of our commitment to developing new communities and new homes that are designed for modern living.
The homes are designed to a very high specification with unrivalled build quality, and future proof, to maximise energy efficiency. Foxglove Court represents a new beginning and the opportunity to lay-down roots and to be part of a new and thriving community.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff, CF24 on +44 29 2053 8172 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Roath, Cardiff for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.