Save £3,800 on upgradted kitchen & intergrated appliences | Featuring a upgraded modern kitchen, a dining room with french doors onto the south-facing garden and a spacious lounge. There are four double bedrooms, including three with en suite, two single bedrooms and a dedicated home office. Single garage and 2 parking spaces.
Plot 453 | The Fircroft | Wigston Meadows
Wigston Meadows is just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre and 5.4 miles from Leicester city centre. There is plenty of green open space, allotements & a play park on the development. Close by is an ofsted ‘outstanding’ school, fantastic transport links including Wigston & Leicester railway stations and great amenities. At weekends you a walk at Foxton Locks canal.
- Bathroom (1727mm x 2025mm (5'7" x 6'7"))
- Bedroom 1 (3230mm x 3752mm (10'7" x 12'3"))
- Bedroom 2 (3230mm x 3282mm (10'7" x 10'9"))
- Bedroom 3 (2391mm x 2191mm (7'10" x 7'2"))
- Bedroom 4 (2464mm x 2324mm (8'1" x 7'7"))
- Ensuite 1 (1415mm x 2003mm (4'7" x 6'6"))
- Bedroom 5 (2739mm x 3651mm (8'11" x 11'11"))
- Bedroom 6 (4137mm x 4746mm (13'6" x 15'6"))
- Ensuite 2 (2184mm x 1475mm (7'1" x 4'10"))
- Ensuite 3 (1857mm x 2424mm (6'1" x 7'11"))
- Study (2342mm x 1716mm (7'8" x 5'7"))
- Dining (2570mm x 4098mm (8'5" x 13'5"))
- Kitchen (2450mm x 4098mm (8'0" x 13'5"))
- Lounge (2957mm x 4987mm (9'8" x 16'4"))
- WC (948mm x 1547mm (3'1" x 5'0"))
About Wigston Meadows
Wigston Meadows features a collection of 3,4 & 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep.
You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester City Centre. Also, with great road links to the M1, M69 & A6.Discover the versatility and get fit in our 3-storey homes. #GetMoving
For great family days out Foxton Locks and Bradgate Park are both within easy reach of your new home.
With Leicester City Football Club, Leicester Tigers Rugby Club, Leicester Riders Basketball team and Leicestershire County Cricket Club, there is something for every sports fan to enjoy.
Leicester city centre offers a fantastic choice of restaurants and bars to enjoy with friends and family.
There are a range of ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated schooling options for children of all ages.
Fosse Park and Leicester's Highcross shopping centre are both within easy reach of your new home, whilst Wigston town centre is just 5-minutes from your new home.
The A6 and M1 are close by to your new home. For those in need of public transport, there is a bus stop situated on Foxton Gate.
South Wigston and Leicester railway stations are close by offering access to Leicester, Birmingham and London.
East Midlands and Birmingham airport can both be reached in under an hour.
A hospital, doctor’s, a dentist’s and a pharmacy are all within close proximity.
There are also a choice of gyms, leisure centres and golf courses.
Monday 12:30-17:30, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.