* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached bungalow for sale - 1 bedroom
Council tax band:
Last remaining plot at valley walk
Available on help to buy
Stylish freehold detached bungalow
Close to maidenhead railway station with direct train access to london paddington in just 18 minutes
Ideally located for crossrail
Market town location with excellent connections
Summary * last remaining plot at valley walk * This stylish Freehold detached bungalow has its own private garden and is one of an exclusive collection of just four new build properties in this development. * Available on Help to Buy * Book your appointment today to avoid missing out.
Description Valley Walk is an exclusive, brand new development of just four homes located in the picturesque and well-connected town of Maidenhead in Berkshire.
The development is just off of Grenfell Road which is a short walk from the town centre offering local amenities including shops, restaurants and bars and Maidenhead train station is nearby which provides direct access to London Paddington in as little as 18 minutes and will provide easy access to the forthcoming Crossrail network. The train also provides straight forward routes to other locations such as Reading and London Heathrow to name a few.
Not only are these properties ideally located for Maidenhead train station, there are also excellent road links in the area with easy access to the M4 and A404 affording you easy access to London, the West Country and Heathrow Airport. The development is close to open spaces offering multiple outdoor activities.
Specifications * Fully fitted kitchens with Quartz worktops * Smeg integrated oven and microwave * Integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer * Fully tilled bathroom with enclosed shower * Carpeted bedrooms * Oak style wood flooring * Composite black front door * UPVC windows
Disclaimer This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
The internal images are from this property, but the property is not yet fully build complete.
Directions From Maidenhead town centre proceed west along the A4 towards Reading. At the top of Castle Hill prior to the pedestrian crossing turn left into Grenfell Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Roger Platt - Maidenhead, SL6 on +44 1628 857031 * (local rate)
Contact Roger Platt - Maidenhead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roger Platt - Maidenhead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Platt - Maidenhead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.