**brand new city centre apartments**help to buy available**
A spacious 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment situated in the heart of Newport. Call Peter Alan Newport to book your viewing and avoid missing out on this City Centre development.
**brand new 2 bedroom apartment**
Don't miss out on this brand new development of one and two bedroom Newport City Centre apartments.
This third floor 2 bedroom property has accommodation briefly comprising: Communal entrance, private hallway, open plan living area with stylish fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, en-suite, and a spacious bathroom with bespoke sanitary ware. The 2 bedroom apartments in this development are ready to view so call us now to book your space.
Door through to hallway, laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring, doors leading through to accommodation.
Living Area 20' 4" max x 13' 2" ( 6.20m max x 4.01m )
A bright reception room with windows to front, laminate flooring, opening leading to inner hallway, open plan to:-
Fitted with a sleek range of modern base and eye level units, Complementary work surfaces with inset sink unit, integrated appliances including electric hob and oven, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Spotlights to ceiling
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to side, laminate flooring, wall mounted electric panel heater. Opening through to En-suite.
Double size walk-in shower with overhead drench chrome head and complementing detachable hand fitting, Wall mounted ladder radiator in chrome. Tiling to walls & floor.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side & front, laminate flooring, wall mounted electric panel heater.
A spacious bathroom fitted with a bespoke white sanitary suite comprising a stone bath, Wall hanging Wc and stone wash hand basin. Tiling to walls & floor
All measurements are approximate, Please contact Peter Alan Newport Branch for further information.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.