Fully-glazed pod with french doors | This Manning features an open-plan kitchen-diner, a spacious lounge with french doors, a separate bay-fronted dining room and a downstairs study. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, a king-sized main bedroom that features its own en suite and a single bedroom that could be used as a dressing room. A doubled detached garage with parking for four cars completes this lovely home. Plot 320, The Manning, David Wilson Homes at Romans Quarter, Bingham
- Bathroom (2261mm x 2296mm (7'5" x 7'6"))
- Bedroom 1 (4073mm x 4515mm (13'4" x 14'9"))
- Bedroom 2 (3375mm x 4079mm (11'0" x 13'4"))
- Bedroom 3 (3610mm x 3375mm (11'10" x 11'0"))
- Bedroom 4 (3312mm x 3510mm (10'10" x 11'6"))
- Bedroom 5 (2839mm x 2611mm (9'3" x 8'6"))
- Ensuite 1 (2027mm x 2514mm (6'7" x 8'2"))
- Ensuite 2 (1489mm x 2297mm (4'10" x 7'6"))
- Dining (3840mm x 3390mm (12'7" x 11'1"))
- Kitchen / Family / Breakfast (7380mm x 6890mm (24'2" x 22'7"))
- Lounge (3550mm x 5276mm (11'7" x 17'3"))
- Study (2413mm x 3550mm (7'11" x 11'7"))
- Utility (2325mm x 1687mm (7'7" x 5'6"))
- WC (1914mm x 914mm (6'3" x 2'11"))
About Dwh At Romans Quarter
Imagine living in one of the most desirable postcodes and being within walking distance of Bingham’s independent shops, supermarkets, cafés and restaurants, Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ schools and excellent transport links.
If this appeals to you, choose your next home from our eagerly-awaited new phase of 4 and 5 bedroom uniquely designed, detached homes and start making owning a spacious new home a reality. Click here to view our new development video.
-Belvoir Castle and The Engine Yard are a short drive away
-Gunthorpe Lock offers family boat trips, walking and biking trails, fishing and many pubs
-Bingham Linear Nature Reserve, Colwick Country Park and Holmepierre Point all offer you a range of outdoor activities
-Bingham Day Nursery and Serendipitys Day Nursery are great for your little ones
-Robert Miles Infant School is just 5 minutes away
-Toot Hill School is also nearby
-Bingham has a variety of shops, including a Post Office and plenty of places to eat.
-There's a nearby Sainsbury's and local Coop just 5 minutes away.
-Nottingham city centre has the Victoria Centre, which houses a large number of high street stores
-Residents will benefit from superb road links with the A46, A52 and A1 just a short commute away, whilst the larger M6 and M1 motorways, link you further afield.
-Bingham train station is a 6-minute drive, meaning you get reach Nottingham City Centre within 20 minutes and even commutes to Grantham, Peterborough and Norwich.
There’s a nearby pharmacy, a doctors surgeries and numerous dental surgeries which can all be easily accessed within 10 minutes.
Queen's Medical in Nottingham City Centre is around a 30 minutes' commute from the development.
Monday 12:30-17:30, Tuesday 10:00-17:30, Wednesday 10:00-17:30, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Sat nav postcode NG13 8HP
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.