Flat for sale in Great Jackson Street, Manchester M15
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Book a Viewing
- Call Today!
- Close to Nightlife, Bars & Restuarants
- Dressing Room
- Ensuite Shower
- Excellent Value
- First Floor Apartment
- Furniture included
- Great Location
- Investment Opportunity
- Many Units to Choose From
- Modern Styling
- New Instruction
- No Chain
- Off-street parking
- Stunning Location
- Stunning Views
- Underground Parking
- Unique Investment Opportunity
We are delighted to bring to the investor market this fabulous apartment located on Great Jackson Street this development is ideally situated on the edge of the city centre with easy access to all parts of the city. Close to the city's main transport routes, it's also within walking distance of Manchester's key economic hubs and vibrant leisure attractions. This development offers the benefits of city centre living but not having to deal with busy roads and traffic that the city centre comes with.
Great Jackson Street is part of plans for a new quarter in the south-western part of Manchester city centre, with apartments, retail and commercial developments all included within the plans. The luxury apartments and high-end facilities will also make it one of the most desirable addresses in the city.
Growth Forecasts are above average
Gross Yields of upto 6%
Developer with Proven Track Record
Take your place in this ground-breaking development and own real estate in a building that will become one of the most iconic on Manchester's skyline.
Why invest in Manchester?
Manchester capital growth
* House prices in Manchester are up 32.5% in the past five years, according to Land Registry data compiled by Savills Research, with an 8.8% rise last year alone.
* With values predicted to continue rising by a further 22.8% from 2018-2022 - jll
* Manchester has just topped the latest LandInvest Buy-to-Let Index. This ranks postcode areas around England and Wales based on a combination of four critical metrics: Capital gains, transaction volumes, rental yield and rental price growth. * House prices grew by 10% in 2017, with the average two-bedroom flat now costing £250,000 (an increase of 8.7% over 2017)
don't miss out! Call today!
For more information about this property, please contact
Elite Realty Invest, L2 on +44 151 382 9270 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Elite Realty Invest, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Elite Realty Invest for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.