Situation Situated in the South Hams is the beautiful town of Salcombe – boutique shops, art galleries, restaurants and eateries come together to suit the enviable lifestyle that this development has to offer. Salcombe is also very popular for its water-sports, with the spectacular Views across the estuary, glorious beaches and hills providing the perfect backdrop for scenic walks and outdoor activity.
Sympathetically designed to slot seamlessly into its 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' and the adjacent listed lifeboat station, the apartments are orientated towards the sea views, with private balconies and expansive windows to enjoy the enviable location.
Salcombe is also very popular for its water-sports, with the spectacular views across the estuary, glorious beaches and hills providing the perfect backdrop for scenic walks and outdoor activity.
Spoilt for choice, surrounded by beauty spots including North Sands and Fort Charles, there are plenty of areas to explore. If staying close to home, not only do you have a beach on your doorstep as well as private parking, you can enjoy the proximity to the hotel's dining and spa facilities within this luxury complex.
Description Second Floor Apartment enjoys a spectacular corner position with stunning estuary views from the beautiful balcony over South Sands Beach to the Estuary beyond.
The apartments' design echoes the traditional boat building structures and boathouses that can be seen along the estuary. Salcombe's boatbuilding heritage is also embraced through the apartments' semi-industrial aesthetic of dark grey and cedar cladding creating clean, linear lines. Frameless glass balustrades and concealed gutters create a seamless appearance. The interiors of the apartments are flooded with natural light with their full-length windows and high ceilings; giving a spacious and contemporary feel.
The apartment enjoys a contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/living area – a perfect place for entertaining friends or relaxing with family. Floor to ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light in the day with modern lighting features creating a welcoming ambiance at night. There is also a separate utility area,
Wonderfully positioned, this apartment is designed to maximise the stunning location of The Reach with its water-side views and beautiful Salcombe surrounding.
Outside of the apartment you will find beautifully landscaped hotel gardens, and of course, the view we all dream of.
Kitchen • Kitchens from Pentangle Kitchens
• Furniture front finish – timber veneer, colour 221 V Oak Abruzzo rough sawn
• Carcass finish – matt laminate, colour K273 Platinum
• Worktop & splash back – 30mm Caesarstone 2141 Snow
• Linear LED under-cabinet task lighting
• Utility – matt laminate K120 frosty white doors with 30mm Caesarstone 2141 Snow worktop
• Siemens oven
• Siemens combi microwave
• Bora Pure induction hob and extractor
• Under counter wine cooler
• Miele fridge freezer with plumbed in ice maker
• Siemens dishwasher
• Quooker pro 3 Fusion stainless steel tap providing boiling and sparkling water
• Blanco Andano undermounted stainless steel sink
• Miele free standing washing machine – utility
• Miele 7kg freestanding tumble dryer
bathroom and en-suites • Kaldewei SuperPlan shower trays
• Kaldewei baths
• Catalano Premium / Green double and single hand basins
• Catalano WC's and soft close seat
• Vado overhead shower (black / brass)
• Vado bath / shower mixer (black / brass)
• Merlyn shower screens
• Solus Ceramics floor and wall tiling
• Ceasarstone to wash hand basin / cistern duct top
• LED downlights
electrics • Screwless Brushed Chrome switches & sockets where exposed, white plastic on concealed items
• LED downlights, dimmable to bedrooms and living rooms / kitchens
• Video entry phone
• Bose ceiling speakers and wiring for music system only to living area, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 (cabling and speakers only) (8 speakers per apartment)
• 5amp lighting circuit to living rooms and bedrooms
interior • Painted moulded solid core doors, 44mm thick
• Painted T&G mdf wall panelling to hallway entrance
• Engineered timber flooring to hallways, dining, kitchen and lounge
• Paint finish to all walls, ceilings and woodwork
exterior • Millboard composite decking to terraces and balconies
• Glass balcony screens to terraces and balconies
services Mains water, drainage and electricity. Underfloor heating.
Hot water is provided via individual hiu with back up immersion heater. Water fed to the hiu via mains boilers in the plant room. The apartment is generally heated and cooled by a centralised electric vrf system.
Local authority South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes TQ9 5NE. Tel: Tenure Leasehold 250 years
Service charge £3,560.04
directions Enter Salcombe on the A381 and proceed straight along Main Road, bearing left round a sharp bend. Turn right into Sandhills Road (at the junction of Main Road and Devon Road) and proceed down to the bottom of the road to North Sands Beach. Turn sharp right and drive past the beach and up the hill on the other side of the bay. Drop down the hill into South Sands and The Reach Apartments will be found on your right hand side, in front of the beach.