high levels of interest expected! The Corby is a two-bedroom top floor apartment perfect for modern living. Now viewable!
Plot 301, The Corby, is a two-bedroom apartment on the second floor (top floor). There's a stylish open plan kitchen/living room, two bedrooms – one of which would make a great home office for a young professional, a separate bathroom, and an ever-useful storage cupboard.
Call Fox & Sons on to book your viewing
Sherborne is a charming market town in north-west Dorset. Situated on the River Yeo, on the edge of the rolling hills of Blackmore Vale, it lies 6 miles east of Yeovil.
-Sought-after location next to Sherborne’s historic town centre
-Excellent communication links via the A303 and A30
-Sherborne train station a short drive away
-Convenient shopping and leisure facilities close by
Need Help To Get Moving?
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
Why Choose Persimmon?
We all know that experience counts for a lot in life and when it comes to building homes, we certainly know a thing or two. We’ve been doing what we do best since 1972. We understand a home is more than just bricks and mortar – it’s your very own place of sanctuary. It’s somewhere to relax, entertain, bring up a family, be yourself and build on your dreams. It’s important and we get that. There are so many reasons why a brand new home makes perfect sense, and thousands of customers choose a Persimmon home every year. Here’s why…
We build homes throughout the UK
We’re experts in our field
We add value to local areas
We give you a peace of mind warranty
We offer fantastic incentives
We pay attention to detail
Depending on the build stage, you can also add a vast array of Finishing Touches
We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of the showhome, similiar plots and/or computer generated images. Our virtual/360 tours will be of the development show homes. Floorplan images may be handed. Management charge applies. Some photos may be of the general area rather than the specific location.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.