**free £50 M&S voucher when you buy this property through murrays**
*reserve A home this weekend and receive A flooring and blinds package, worth up to £3,300!* Secure your dream home with a £99 Reservation Fee* (Terms & Conditions apply)
home 150 (the claythorpe I) is a second-floor apartment with an allocated parking space and accommodation briefly comprising Entrance Lobby, open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with Juliet balcony, two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Estimated time of completion tbc.
Farriers Reach is a new development of contemporary homes for sale on the outskirts of Oakham, the county town of Rutland.
Farriers Reach by allison homes is part of Oakham Heights which encompasses parks, open spaces, play areas, allotments and a new community centre. All houses on site are fitted with solar panels giving home buyers the benefit of reduced energy bills.
The development offers a range of stylish and energy-efficient two, three, four and five-bedroom homes to suit those looking for a quality property in rural surroundings.
The sustainable nature of properties at Farriers Reach will benefit residents for years to come.
Home 150 (the claythorpe I) is a second-floor apartment with an allocated parking space and accommodation briefly comprising Entrance Lobby, open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with Juliet balcony, two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Estimated time of completion tbc.
Computer generated images and floor plans show a house type. Details may vary from plot to plot.
All measurements shown are approximate maximum room dimensions.
Appliance positions in kitchens may vary depending on plot.
Oakham is a lovely market town being the administrative centre for Rutland. It is popular with commuters and is within travelling distance of a number of other centres including Peterborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Stamford, Kettering and Corby. In addition there is a British Rail station in the town and there are services to Leicester, Birmingham and Peterborough, where at the latter location there is a good train service to London, King's Cross.
Within the town there is a good range of shops which cater for most needs, together with a produce market each Wednesday and Saturday. There is also a good range of other facilities including doctors, dentists, opticians, veterinary surgery etc. In the town there is a good range of Local Authority schools together with the private Oakham School which caters for children of most ages. Preparatory education on a private basis is available at Brooke Priory.
Sporting facilities in the area are many and varied and include cricket, golf, football, tennis, rugby football, bowls together with a number of leisure pursuits which can be enjoyed at Rutland Water which is just to the east of Oakham and these include sailing, windsurfing and fly fishing.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Oakham
Murray, in conjunction with St. James's Place Wealth Management can offer free independent advice whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another agent. St. James's Place Wealth Management have access to over 13,000 mortgage products and are able to find the most competitive products from the whole market. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.