The Gloucester is a grand 5 bedroom double fronted home, offering oodles of space for all the family. Downstairs there is a spacious living room which is bright and airy, an extensive kitchen/dining/family area that runs the full width of the house which features an island and french doors to the garden. There is also a separate study ideal for homeworking, a cloakroom & a utility room that has an exterior side access door. Upstairs is a bathroom for bedrooms 3,4 & 5 and ensuites to bedrooms 1 & 2. The home also benefits from a double garage & parking.
- Living Room (6.16m x 4.12m 20'2" x 13'5")
- Kitchen/Dining/Familyarea (11.89m x 4.11m 39'0" x 13'4")
- Study (3.90m x 2.40m 12'7" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 3.90m 14'1" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 2 (4.12m x 3.28m 13'5" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 (4.13m x 3.14m 13'5" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 4 (3.90m x 3.00m 12'7" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 5 (3.65m x 3.14m 11'9" x 10'3")
About Falfield Grange
Discover our collection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom new houses for sale in Falfield, just 16 miles from Bristol and 18 miles from Gloucester. Choosing your home at Falfield Grange means that you can enjoy the best of town and country living, with an excellent choice of schools for all ages nearby.
- Enjoy a picturesque village setting surrounded by beautiful Gloucestershire countryside
- Excellent location part way between Bristol (18 miles) and Gloucester (20 miles) only 1 mile from the M5 motorway for easy commuting
- Good local conveniences including a pub, village store and post office plus a Tesco Superstore 5 miles away in Thornbury
- Choice of Good and Excellent Ofsted-rated schools for all ages nearby
- House to sell? Ask aboutHome ExchangeorSmooth Move‡ - where all estate agent fees are covered by us!
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Gloucestershire your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today, to arrange a viewing or book online below.
Falfield Grange offers the best of village life surrounded by scenic countryside, and close to a handful of useful village amenities including a pub, post office, village store and a church. Thornbury, just 5 miles away, offers a wider choice of shops in its St Mary Shopping Centre, including Aldi, wh Smith and Lloyds Pharmacy, plus there is a Tesco Superstore on the outskirts of town. Also, Wotton-under-Edge, at around the same distance away is a charming town, rich in history and packed with independent shops, cafes, pubs and a Tesco Express. Since Bristol and Gloucester are equidistant from Falfield, you can enjoy a range of amenities typical of larger cities in either direction around half an hour away.
For families with children, choosing one of our new houses for sale in Falfield offers plenty of schooling opportunities including Totworth vc Primary School in Wotton-under-Edge less than 2 miles away and St Andrew’s Church of England Primary School in Cromhall (both Ofsted-rated ‘Good’) just over 2 miles away. The Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ Charfield Primary School in the Charfield area of Wotton-under-Edge is less than 3 miles away.
Your new home in Falfield also offers good commuting possibilities as the M5 is just a few minutes’ drive away easily connecting you to Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester and Birmingham. The nearest train station - Cam & Dursley is 15 minutes’ away from where you can connect by train to Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester, Weston-super-Mare and Weymouth. London is just 2 and a half hours away with a change at Bristol Parkway.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Terms and conditions apply and only available on selected plots. Not available with Home Reach purchase scheme. Garden Furniture Package delivered upon legal completion. Ask Sales Consultant for details