At 1,521 sq ft, The Kempthorne is a stunning detached family home with four generous double bedrooms. This home features a spacious kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to the rear garden plus additional French doors off the large living room. Downstairs also features a utility room plus study which is ideal for home working. There are four generous double bedrooms on the first floor plus family bathroom. While the main bedroom features an en suite. The property has a single garage and allocated parking space outside.
- Living Room (6.04m x 3.85m 19'9" x 12'7")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.57m x 3.67m 18'3" x 12'0")
- Dining Room/Study (2.78m x 2.57m 9'1" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 (4.87m x 3.45m 15'11" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 2 (4.69m x 2.78m 15'4" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.52m x 3.48m 11'6" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 2.48m 11'6" x 8'1")
Hawkswood, our, 3,4, & 5 bedroom detached and semi detached houses for sale in Bicester, join the latest addition to the exciting new community of Kingsmere. These homes come with separate living spaces, a family bathroom, rear garden and kitchen diner. They are within reach of great shopping, 'Outstanding' Ofsted-rated schools, and commuter links.
- Beautiful new homes with fantastic local amenities including the renowned Bicester Shopping Village
- Just a short distance from Bicester Village and with easy access to Oxford city centre
- Great selection of Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' schools close to home
- Help to Buy*, Smooth Move‡ or Home Exchange† available
To find out more about making one of our new properties for sale in Bicester your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing by appointment only.
Our new houses for sale in Bicester echo the traditional feel of this new neighbourhood while enjoying the high specification and contemporary interior features that you would expect from a brand-new Linden home, such as en-suite to master, large living spaces, rear gardens, double bedrooms, reception rooms, utility rooms and open plan kitchens with french doors (on selected houses).
Hawkswood is within easy reach of Bicester Village, Britain's largest and most prestigious outlet shopping centre, as well as 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated local schools and offers great commuter links to both Oxford and London. With brand new amenities to look forward to - including sports and recreational facilities, schools, village centre with local shop, village hall and health centre, our new houses in Bicester offer the perfect place to put down roots.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^*Offer available on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit our website or speak to your local development Sales Executive for more information