The Richmond - 2147 sqft. Prestigious five-bedroom executive detached home with double garage in this beautiful Cotswold location. Arrange a site visit today!
This prestigious five-bedroom executive detached home offers the ultimate in luxury living, taking care of all the practical needs of today’s demanding lifestyle while not disrupting the stylish design of the living areas.
Step into the lavish hallway and discover a spacious lounge with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden, expansive kitchen/family/garden room providing an ideal space for family members to spend valuable time together; a separate dining room, study, utility and downstairs cloakroom complimenting the ground floor.
With a spectacular galleried landing, the first floor boasts five exceptional double bedrooms with the magnificent master bedroom enjoying a private en-suite shower room and dressing area. Bedroom 2 boasts a stylish en-suite shower room, while the elegant family bathroom caters for the remaining bedrooms of this executive home.
In keeping with a thoroughly modern lifestyle the Richmond offers today’s discerning family the optimum in family living.
Lounge 18' 7" x 13' 9" ( 5.66m x 4.19m )
Kitchen/family Room 20' 3" x 17' 5" ( 6.17m x 5.31m )
Garden Room 10' 9" x 9' 9" max ( 3.28m x 2.97m max )
Utility 7' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.57m )
Dining Room 11' 8" x 13' 9" max ( 3.56m x 4.19m max )
Study 11' x 7' 6" max ( 3.35m x 2.29m max )
Cloakroom 7' 5" x 3' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.04m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Dressing Room 11' x 5' 5" max ( 3.35m x 1.65m max )
En-Suite 9' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
En-Suite 9' 3" x 3' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.14m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 9' 9" max ( 3.68m x 2.97m max )
Bedroom 5 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 8' 3" max ( 2.46m x 2.51m max )
Enclosed Rear Garden
Double Garage + Drive
The above internal images are of the show home (smaller house type), not the actual home.
Saxon Meadows offers an exclusive collection of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes in the picturesque village of South Cerney. With part exchange and movemaker available to make your move a little easier!
Located in the heart of the Cotswolds, the charming village of South Cerney is ideally placed for both work and leisure. Perfect for commuting the development is situated just four miles from the bustling market town of Cirencester, affording for easy road links to Gloucester, Cheltenham, Oxford, Bath, Bristol and beyond.
This thriving rural community is well served by its own range of local shops, along with three historic public houses. Further afield, Cirencester offers a mixture of independent shops and famous high street names, and hosts a regular market celebrating local produce and supporting emerging businesses.
Educational needs are well catered for at Saxon Meadows with a number of primary and secondary schools found in the villages and towns surrounding South Cerney. The area also provides a wide variety of after-school clubs and activities for youngsters of all ages and interests.
For outdoor lovers, Cotswold Water Park is virtually on the doorstep offering a variety of sports and leisure opportunities including fishing and jet skiing; and there are miles of unspoilt countryside in which to enjoy leisurely walks. Golfers can enjoy the 18-hole South Cerney golf course situated in close proximity to the development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.