plot 16 - the sorrel - over 82% of the development now reserved - don't miss out
A superb home located on the prestigious foxglove court development in penylan, cardiff
call us to arrange an appointment of our 4 or 5 bed show homes
On the edge of Cardiff and close to the sought after district of Pen-y-Lan, Foxglove Court offers a selection of one and two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom houses, available through private sale and council rent, with some available with Help to Buy. This isn’t just a new development. Foxglove Court is part of our commitment to developing new communities and new homes that are designed for modern living.
The homes are designed to a very high specification with unrivalled build quality, and future proof, to maximise energy efficiency. Foxglove Court represents a new beginning and the opportunity to lay-down roots and to be part of a new and thriving community.
Please note that the internal pictures & virtual tour used in this advert are taken of our 4 bed 'violet; style' show home. The external photo used is A CGI. Please also note that individual plots can differ slightly so please speak with A sales adviser to discuss any plot specific information
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.